Each luxuriously appointed tent is set up to ensure a hassle-free high quality bushveld breakaway. Check out the features below:
- • The units have beautifully decorated open plan lounges with DSTV (selected channels)
- • No need to rough it for meal preparation. Kitchens are fully equipped with fridge/freezer, full stove, microwave oven and a dishwasher. If you should decide that you need a break from meal preparation, then make a bee-line straight to Finfoot’s on-site restaurant.
- • Sleep peacefully under the African stars in comfort and style. The bedrooms really are to die for. They are plush and cosy with full en-suite bathrooms and outside showers.
- • Make the best of the indoor-outdoor country lifestyle. Bedrooms and living areas lead onto a wide deck with its dining table for al fresco meals.
- • Chill in style. Each unit has its own private plunge pool with pool loungers.
- • Enjoy fireside tales and laughter while sitting under the stars. Each unit has its own private bush boma fire pit and braai facility. What more do you need?
Luxury Tented Camp shared ownership model
Click here to view the Finfoot Tented Camp timeshare calendar for 2021
When you invest in ownership of a week of timeshare in Finfoot Tented Safari Camp you acquire the right of use to a specific unit for a period of one week per annum in the bushveld season of your choice in perpetuity. You can choose to own as many weeks as you like.
Luxury Tented Camp Use Calendar
The use periods (weeks) are defined in the annual calendar which is issued to the owners by the administrators of the tented camp shared ownership scheme. Weeks run from Friday to Friday. Finfoot week 1 commences on the first Friday of the new year. The start date of week 1 therefore determines the starting dates of all subsequent weeks for a specific year.
Luxury Tented Camp Price.
In all shared ownership schemes prices vary according the size of a unit (2, 3 or more bedrooms) and season (Peak, mid or low). Bigger units are priced more than smaller units and peak periods (e.g. school holidays) are priced more than low season periods.
Luxury Tented Camp use options
Should you not be able to use your tented camp week/s in any year you have a number of options that can be exercised. You can:
Click here to enquire about the price and availability of weeks in the luxury tented camp
Click here to download the Finfoot Lake Reserve Buyers Guide
- • Let friends and family use it.
- • Make the week available for renting out.
- • Bank your week with Dream Vacation Club and use it for a Dream Exchange holiday to almost anywhere in the world.