All AboutWinchester Marketing
Winchester Marketing is highly selective with regard to the lifestyle products it brings to the market. Criteria considered in this regard are:
1. Developer credibility and commitment to product quality and delivery.
2. Resort location and quality of the lifestyle experience.
3. Financial stability.
4. Resort Grading (RCI, Interval International, TGCSA, Registry, etc.)
5. Legal compliance and credibility. In the case of timeshare the development must be registered with
VOASA to ensure industry and consumer protection.
Winchester Marketing is able to provide services such as:
1. Leisure property marketing and sales specializing in timeshare, shared and outright ownerships.
2. Product development advice.
3. Conceptualization and implementation of marketing campaigns.
4. Design, copywriting and production of marketing materials and the drafting of newsletters.
5. Market exposure and lead generation.
6. Relationship building.
7. Resort Branding.
8. Destination Building.
9. Eco-experience development.
10. Management of shared ownership lodges.
11. Lodge maintenance inspections and reporting.
12. Interior decorating, inventory procurement and lodge set up.
At the heart of Winchester's success is a core of enthusiastic, dedicated and highly experienced sales professionals. Most members of our sales team have been ranked amongst the timeshare industry's top 10 and top 100 sales achievers. Winchester has fielded the top RCI Sales Professional of the Year on no less than 4 separate occasions - a record for the industry. Our real estate sales team is supported by a group of experienced and dedicated administrators to ensure the efficient processing of documentation and provide prompt attention to client queries. Our business is focused on delivering both developer and investor satisfaction.
Winchester's "Go Wild in Style" branding has become a household name. The Company actively promotes the philosophy of "Eco-education Through Recreation" and in this regard has, over the years, been closely involved with eco-educational initiatives such as Boat Based Whale Watching with the Centre For Dolphin Studies in Plettenberg Bay and Bat Conservation in Mpumalanga. Winchester established Ngwenya Lodge as South Africa's premier bat watching resort and initiated a sequence of events that lead to the launch of the Lilulwane (Bat) tourist Loop in the Nkomazi East (Komatipoort) region. Winchester Marketing was awarded the United Nations UNOPS floating trophy in 2000 for adding value to tourism in the Komatipoort area. Winchester became the first corporate member of the Gauteng Bat Interest Group and has been a longstanding corporate supporter of the Endangered Wildlife Trust.
Contact UsWinchester Marketing
0800 117 622
+ 27 11 327 7620
If you are looking for a short stay investment in a preferred holiday season (timeshare) or a multi-visit investment in an exclusive managed residence (Shared Ownership) or an investment in outright ownership (for holiday or residential use) we can help. Our listed properties will more than exceed your lifestyle expectations. Contact us today for expert professional advice.
Contact Us for any Enquiries